The saving grace of my keto lifestyle is the ability to eat ‘Baltimore’ wings. There was a stretch recently when I consumed wings 24 out of 25 days, and I don’t regret a second of it. After years of enjoying wings, I have perfected the recipe to my liking. The difference maker to me is tossing the wings in baking powder to make the skin crispier. You may already enjoy your own approach, but this recipe is worth giving a shot.
- 24 wing pieces (I like 12 wings intact)
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbs baking powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbs Old Bay Seasoning
- Frank’s Wing Sauce
- Wash wings and pat dry well
- Toss with baking powder, salt, and add seasoning
- Bake at 225°F (110ºC) for 30 minutes
- Increase temperature to 425°C (215ºC) and bake 40 more minutes.
- Toss in wing sauce
- Return to oven for 5 minutes
- Let rest for 5 minutes
- Toss in wing sauce again and enjoy!
Serve with blue cheese and celery.